Hourly rental available
- Availability Calendar (off-site)
|Dimensions||39 x 31 ft.|
|Square Footage||1209 sq. ft.|
|Max Occupancy||90 persons|
|Accessibility|| ADA compliant
|Parking||Onsite parking (free)|
|Walls||Sheetrocked and smooth|
Meetings / Meetups, Workshops / Classes, Events, Screening, Readings
A versatile space for general meetings and workshops.
Contact the space for rates
1-2 hours: Nonprofit fee:$25, For-profit/Individual fee:$125
2-4 hours: Nonprofit fee:$45, For-profit/Individual fee:$165
4+ hours: Nonprofit fee:$65, For-profit/Individual fee:$205
When applying, please be sure that:
✓ Event is scheduled and application is received at least 30 days in advance of the event date.
✓ All applicable information is completed.
✓ Statement of purpose is on letterhead and includes the following:
• Purpose of the organization (or mission statement)
• What type of activity the facility will be used for.
✓ Proof of nonprofit status is included, (if applicable).
✓ IRS 501(c) 3 form OR organization’s Bylaws is included.
✓ Certificate of Insurance is included (for following the applicants)
• For-profit organizations.
• Nonprofit organizations, IF event is open to the general public.
• Individuals, IF the event involves any of the following: physical activity, animals, food preparation
and distribution and health fairs with medical screenings or are open to the public.
Rules & Regulations
View the full Library Meeting Room Policy here.
Please allow at least 5-7 business days to receive a response. After this one-time approval process, your
organization will be notified and placed on the Approved Users’ List. Future requests for use of any Dallas
Public Library facility will only require a completed application and we ask for at least a 2-week notice of the
event. Completed applications must be sent to: Meeting Room Coordinator 1515 Young Street Dallas,
Texas 75201; Fax to 214-670-7805 or email to [email protected]
Upon arrival please check in with Library staff.
During the meeting:
✓ Please follow all Library rules and policies.
✓ Food and beverages are not permitted without the permission of Library staff.
✓ The Library is not responsible for lost or damaged personal property.
After the meeting:
✓ Please end meeting session and exit the room by the end of scheduled meeting time.
✓ Meeting room must be arranged back to its original set up by the end of the meeting time. This
• Breaking down tables and returning them to their original location
• Stacking chairs and returning them to their original location
• Taking down any signs or props hung or set up during the meeting.
• Disposing of trash
• Erasing dry erase board(s)
✓ Applicant must check out with library staff at the end of the meeting or event.
- Monday: 10 a.m. - 6 p.m.
- Tuesday: 10 a.m. - 8 p.m.
- Wednesday: 10 a.m. - 8 p.m.
- Thursday: 10 a.m. - 8 p.m.
- Friday: 10 a.m. - 6 p.m
- Saturday: 10 a.m. - 6 p.m.
- Sunday: 1 p.m. - 5 p.m.
Free off-street parking available.
Public transit information can be found here.
The facility is ramp accessible.